Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Review of ABC's Nashville

NOTE: I should have posted this weeks ago...

 So I really didn't know if this show was gonna be awesome or just a bunch of hype. Hayden Panettiere and Connie Britton are both well known so I was worried they were just stacking the cast in order to get fans of Heroes and Friday Night Lights to watch. Before the opening credits finished rolling I noticed that Rayna's daughters looked very familiar...then realized they were real life sisters and YouTube sensations Lennon and Maisy. [They currently follow me on Twitter...just sayin']


So yeah. They had me. Then I saw T-Bone Burnett is the music guru on the show and I was sold 5 minutes into the show. At first I thought these songs might have been contrived for TV as so many more are but I researched my favorite song of the pilot "If I didn't know better" and realized native Alabamian and half of the Civil Wars, John Paul White was a co-writer. Sold again and I'm still hooked

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: